• Well equipped, daily cared big hotel with parking space;
• Overall nice & friendly personnel;
• Great small beach that can be reached on feet through a path with stairs (Marathas beach);
• Proximity to Koukounaries beach (car still needed to go);
• Very good bed, nice view though balcony could be bigger, good flat screen TV, great bathroom.
What can be improved:
• Though Marathas beach facilities are provided by the hotel, they make their guests pay 10€ for a ser of 2 sunbeds - this is unacceptable from a 4☆ hotel!!
• Overall the hotel is not very cozy but rather impersonal;
• Wi-Fi is not secured;
• Breakfast is not good quality, orange juice is not freshly squeezed, the overall quality of breakfast is low (equivalent to a 2☆ hotel);
• Room service is also poor, we asked for breakfast in the room and it was messy/late/things that arrived was not exactly what we asked for.