Sleeps in Beds: 9 | Max Occupancy: 10
From the elegant, modern feel to the sought-after location in the Garden District, Evergreen is the perfect place to experience the many perks of a downtown Coeur d’Alene lifestyle. Boasting 2,186 square feet and a covered upstairs balcony, this two story townhome is anything but small.
Wonderful for entertaining, the main living area features an open concept floor plan. The spacious fully stocked kitchen has gorgeous quartz countertops, an island with seating for 3-4 and stainless steel appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen, the wooden dining table seats 4 and has an easy to place leaf that increases the table seating to 8! Comfortable leather couches, a beautiful gas fireplace nestled in the corner and a large television makes the living room an inviting spot to relax. There are also games and cards in the settee if you decide to have a quiet night in.
On this lower level, you’ll find a bedroom with a queen bed and a nearby half bathroom. Upstairs, the stunning and spacious master bedroom has a king bed, huge TV, walk-in closet, office desk, French doors to a private balcony with seating and the attached master bathroom. This spa-like area has a double sinks, a luxurious tile shower and a separate room for the toilet. A cozy sitting area, queen bathroom with double sinks and a shower/tub and two bedrooms—one with a full bed and one with a twin over full bunk bed—are also located in the home’s upper level.
The front porch’s comfortable seating is the perfect spot to enjoy your coffee as the day begins. When you’re ready to get out and explore, a vehicle isn’t mandatory because Evergreen is located right in the thick of it all that downtown Coeur d’Alene has to offer! You’ll be only minutes from a wide variety of dining and shopping, beautiful public beaches and parks—and even hiking for a variety of athletic abilities on Tubbs Hill. If you would like to have a vehicle during your stay, you’ll have access to an attached garage and ample street parking.
An ideal location, ample space and beautiful décor—this townhome has it all!
Distance to the following locations:
• Downtown Coeur d’Alene / CDA Resort: 5 minutes (.7 miles)
• Downtown Hayden, ID: 17 minutes (5.9 miles)
• Downtown Spokane, WA: 39 minutes (33.4 miles)
• Spokane International Airport: 44 minutes (40.1 miles)
• Silverwood Theme Park: 31 minutes (18.6 miles)
• Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 21 min (58.4 miles)
• Silver Mountain Ski Resort: 40 hour (36.2 miles)
• Coeur d’Alene Casino: 31 minutes (25.3 miles)
• Walmart: Hayden: 18 minutes (6.3 miles)
Post Falls: 17 minutes (8.4 miles)
• Costco Warehouse : 9 minutes (2.7 miles)
• Kootenai Regional Hospital : 8 minutes (2.2 miles)