Sleeps in Beds: 4 | Max Occupancy: 5
Located in the heart of downtown Coeur d'Alene, Midtown Place is the home you've been looking for. This luxury condo is on the second floor and has elevator access. Once inside you'll love the open space from the living room to the kitchen. Expansive countertops await your creative cooking skills. High-end, stainless steel appliances will help you get the job done when cooking for your friends and family.
The well-lit dining room sits 8 at the hardwood table where you'll spend late nights catching up with friends enjoying a glass of wine. The living room features a flat-screen TV complete with cable and a soundbar to immerse you in the movie of your choice. The balcony off the living room gives you a prime view of downtown Coeur d'Alene and even the firework show over the 4th of July and New Year's Eve!
The master bedroom is spacious and comfortable, giving you a private oasis to rest and rejuvenate or enjoy a private movie or show. The ensuite to the master bedroom has a dual vanity with extra counter space, a standing glass shower, and a private toilet cubby. Just down the hall is the second bathroom with a deep soaking tub, including jets! Around the corner is the second bedroom with a queen bed to suit your friends, family, or little ones. They will have their own space to curl up and watch TV or enjoy some peaceful reading.
When you're not enjoying the comforts of the condo you can leave the car at home and explore the town. Within blocks of your stay, you'll find a historical and local favorite, Hudson's Hamburgers established in 1907. Or take a trip to Wellness Bar for healthy energy on the go, Kaiju Sushi, or endless coffee shops. For the adventurers in the group, Tubb's Hill is a must-see with views of Coeur d'Alene Lake and an easy hike even for little ones. Timberline Adventures Zipline is also a thrill and is located in The Shops in downtown Coeur d'Alene.
Distance to the following locations:
• Downtown Coeur d’Alene / CDA Resort: 3 minutes (6 blocks)
• Downtown Hayden, ID: 16 minutes (5.5 miles)
• Downtown Spokane, WA: 41 minutes (33.1 miles)
• Spokane International Airport: 46 minutes (39.8 miles)
• Silverwood Theme Park: 32 minutes (18.2 miles)
• Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 22 min (58.1 miles)
• Silver Mountain Ski Resort: 42 minutes (37.7 miles)
• Coeur d’Alene Casino: 29 minutes (25 miles)
• Walmart: Hayden: 18 minutes (6 miles)
Post Falls: 17 minutes (8.1 miles)
• Costco Warehouse : 9 minutes (2.4 miles)
• Kootenai Regional Hospital : 6 minutes (1.8 miles)